Activots: Episode 1 Activots: Episode 1

I guess robots are your thing, man

this was good. heavy dialogue cartoons make for a nice easy-to-watch thing and i was very impressed by the arm movements that happened while they were talking. a criticism is it looks kindof like it was drawn in ms paint, though that may be an intended style. try to have it be more smooth and without visable pixels.

ClimbLadders responds:

This was done with pencil, a free animation program that only used frame by frame animation.. It's vector animations didn't work right, and it was glitchy. Because of that, I had to use bitmaps, that MS Paint look. This was the best I could do at the time.

But Now, I'm using synfig which does nothing but vectors. If you go to my profile and look through the news, you can see what I'm working on now. It looks much better.

Glad you liked it. Thanks for review.

The World's Easiest Game The World's Easiest Game

Started off with an over-used concept, and then:

Fuckin' Power Rangers. Shit was awesome. But I wanted it to go somewhere, instead of it being a loop of avoiding. Add more, or at least have a score counter. Unless things do happen and I just died too soon.

Dangerous Dungeons Dangerous Dungeons

The only reason

that i'm not giving a ten is because i don't always believe in perfect things. but i am thoroughly impressed. i consider platforming my forte, and a platform game that can challenge me is always a welcome thing. i'm still trudgin through story mode, but i'm almost there. it's frustrating but the good kind where it makes you laugh at stupid mistakes you make.

Color Add Color Add

damn cool

this idea is super. i approve. perhaps a level system?

Lumpy Space Lumpy Space

Well

this is just fantastic.

*- Boomer Kuwanger -*(FL Core) *- Boomer Kuwanger -*(FL Core)

This

is the first song i ever memorized because i was a fucking awesome child. but this is awesome. a remake that is just as good, as the original, if not better.

Jebbal responds:

Well, the original had some sound limitations since it was on the SNES haha, but I'm glad you liked my version so much :)

Thanks for the review!

Carnage Carnage

Oh shit

I've had this on my tumblr for forever but I knew not who made it. My upmost compliments to you.